My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Hello everyone, and welcome to a brand new year! Yes, I realize it is almost 3:oo PM as I am writing this, and yes I realize I still have a major case of bedhead. What do you expect, I just got up! But seeing as how I didn't go to sleep until close to 5AM, I don't feel so bad about sleeping in so late!

(When your girlfriend gets a Wii for Christmas, plus Guitar Hero 3, there are plenty of new things to keep you up late!)

Plus, as I was checking my email just now, Yahoo had up an article about 3 good reasons to sleep in late! My kind of article!

Anyway, to get the New Year started off right, I want to post a couple of other links today. First, my Mr. Teacher article on education.com this week is titled, "Time to Make Some Resolutions." Go on over and see how your resolutions stack up against mine. And maybe you SHOULD consider watching for falling rocks.

Also, a fantastic New Year's Eve Carnival of Education party was thrown over at Bellringers! I'm sure Carol will keep the party going for a few more weeks, so if you haven't checked it out yet, you're not too late! Just be sure to bring your own party hats and noise makers.

Come back tomorrow for my first Guest Poster of the month, Joel from So You Want to Teach? He sent me a very fishy story to run -- not fishy in the sense of being unbelievable, but fishy in the sense that actual sea swimmers are involved!

If YOU would like to guest post here on Learn Me Good, it's certainly not too late to get in on the action! Just drop me an email and let me know what you want to write about and when you want it to run!

No comments: