My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Thursday, January 08, 2009

When's the next break?

I feel just about ready for another 2 week break! OK, so it's not because of the kids -- although after two great days back, today was a major headache day as my room was hot and stuffy, and the kids didn't seem to have their minds in problem solving gear -- I'm just not quite down yet with getting up at 6AM!! I got spoiled over break, sleeping till 10, 11. . . 3. . .

Anyway, it's back to the ol' grind.

I asked my kids what they did over their breaks, and that provided the material for this week's Mr. Teacher column over on education.com. It's titled, "Two Weeks Off??" and there are some pretty funny remarks on there.

Also, I found out that someone made a Mr. Teacher widget!! This will alert you to new columns when they come out!

This week's Carnival of Education is being hosted by the (ice bound) Rightwingprof over at Right Wing Nation. Go there to check out some fun posts by other bloggers around the edusphere.

I hope everyone is enjoying the Guest Posting Initiative. Right now, I have about 2 guests per week scheduled, but there is certainly room for more! Just shoot me an email if you'd like to expose yourself (cleanly) to a new audience!

2 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Ooooooohhhhh...Let me think on it, but I might want to Guest Post! And as far as "Winter" Break goes, I think it's much harder coming back to school-for both teachers and kids-than the first week of school in the fall! BTW, don't forget Sx3 tomorrow...it's a 3-parter!

Mister Teacher said...

I'd welcome a Guest Post from the Great Scribe! (Notice how I'm even Capitalizing Some Random Words?)