My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How will this effect/affect you?

Someone recently brought to my attention that I had a post with multiple misspellings. In light of that, AND a great link I saw on Twitter today, I am forwarding this link. It is from a site called "The Oatmeal," and it is really quite hilarious.

Not sure of when to use effect or affect? It's covered, with hilarious example sentences. Unsure of the difference between their, they're, and there? The Oatmeal helps you there too. Oh yeah, and alot is not even a real word...

Check it out, and laff you're but of. Or rather, laugh your butt off.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Quite enjoy the grammar poster. However, being an editor, I also highly enjoyed the misplaced modifier at the end of it.

Carrie said...

I feel I inspired something here...I will FOR SURE be using this sight myself!

Carrie said...

haha, i mean "site"

Mister Teacher said...

haha, Carrie, I NO that was an intentional mistake! ;) (as was mine)

G, this guy's other posters are pretty darn funny as well...