My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Monday, March 08, 2010

What a spork!

Mrs. Math, another 3rd grade teacher, was sitting next to me at a meeting in the cafeteria the other day, and she directed my attention to a box of supplies sitting over in the corner. She said, "See if you can guess what my kids were calling each other today."

I scanned the printing on the box -- Napkins, cups, black sporks, trays.

Would you believe I guessed correctly? The kids were calling each other "black sporks!"

These kids will grab at anything to put each other down!

Well kids, if you are reading, here are a couple more suggestions of nasty names to call each other to REALLY burn:

Late Homework
Yellow Highlighter
Sticky Note
Dirty Overhead Transparancy
Adopted Curriculum
Cum Folder


John Spencer said...

Cum folder has to be the worst of the options.

Joanne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kherbert said...

Cum Folders - UGGG - I had to explain why a search on that hit the filter hard. Uncomfortable conversation to have with your principal.

TeacherFromTN said...

We had our "Math PLC" meeting yesterday morning. I thought of you when the Title I Coach held up a TAKS practice test!! At last week's meeting, she gave us the TN jumbo coloring book-sized test practice books for each student--what a spork!

Mister Teacher said...

Yes, every time I would get an email saying "Cum party," I felt VERY uncomfortable...