My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CLOSED???

I can't believe it. DISD is actually... CLOSED!

Sure, it's 24ºF outside.

Sure, the roads are frozen solid.

Sure, it's incredibly treacherous to be driving anywhere.

That just hasn't seemed to matter much in the past. But today we have an ice day, so I am home catching up on DVRed TV shows and much-needed sleep!

3 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Did you get my Guest Post? I sent it on Tuesday, I think. We were closed today, too. Yippee!

Mrs. T said...

LOVE those days! Enjoy!

Chance said...

And by noon, it's warmed up enough to go out to lunch! I love Dallas.