My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Sunday, February 26, 2006

WoW, it's a new week!

Sunday evening as I write this, and I've returned from a weekend with the family. My mom made her famous lasagna (droooooool), and I got to play with my year-old nephew, which is always nice. My brother has really taught him well how to imitate the sounds a monkey makes. Phin always DID want a monkey, so it's great to see him achieve his goals in life.

This week's Word of the Week comes to us courtesy of Reader1107:

Disclude (v) -- The opposite of include. "Ms. Instructor, the other kids
are discluding me from their games!


Remember, to submit an entry for Word of the Week, drop me an email (link in side-panel) with the word, definition, and use in a sentence. Keep 'em coming!
Oh, and to everyone who has bought anything from my CafePress store, THANK YOU!!

No comments: