My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Monday, February 27, 2006

Weather changes and resulting classes

Several comments about the Willy Wonka post from last week. I kind of think a crush on Gene Wilder is even more disturbing than those Oompa Loompas, but that's just me (Sorry, Bonnie). I feel I should revise my earlier description of my kids. They're not really Oompa Loompas. Actually, I'd call some of them Loompas, because they're lacking that certain sense of. . . "Oompa!"
Even though the weather has grown warmer, something must be in the air (or in the food), because kids were barfing left and right today. Three kids from my class alone went home sick today! One of them kept coughing in a way that reminded me of Snots the dog from the movie Christmas Vacation. "Oh, he's just yakkin' on a bone."
YUMM-MAY!!
Tomorrow will be a VERY long day. Parent-teacher conferences are tomorrow night, running until 8 o'clock. Can't wait! But I should have some interesting stories for Wednesday. . .

1 comment:

Mister Teacher said...

And here I thought he was sexy in Blazing Saddles...