My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Superbowl predictions

Hey all you loyal readers out there (yes, I'm talking to myself, and in the plural at that),
I will be away from the keyboard over the weekend, so this will be the last post before the big Xtra Large bash in Detroit on Sunday. Personally, I think the Steelers are on a tear, and they will probably win, so my prediction is Steelers 27, Seahawks 17. However, I will be rooting for the Hawks, and I hope that they will win 21 to 20.
I also predict that there will be 1 hilarious commercial, 4 pretty funny ones, and a whole lot of stinkers. In my opinion, Bud should never have steered away from the talking lizards, as they were consistently genius.
Since the whole cartoon thing went so well, I'll throw out another bone for audience participation. Give me the scenario for a Superbowl commercial that you would like to see.
OK, I'll go first -- thanks for asking.

I'd like to see a really aggressive campaign from McDonald's this year. Maybe have Ronald McDonald and Grimace travel abroad to Burger King Land and knock that stupid shake-eating grin right off of the King's plastic face. Ronnie McDonnie unveils his new slogan by shouting it right into the King's grill: "Over 25 billion served, BEEE-YOTCH!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not one good ad so far.
Well the guy working for the monkey was a little too close to home....

Mister Teacher said...

Lots of posts by anonymous tonight, I'm wondering where I know you from. Are you Anonymous Jones, from 6th grade? Or Anonymous Richardson that sold me my first car?