My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Wasn't that a sitcom in the 80s??

I'd like to take a moment here to mention a new entry into the world of teachers who blog. A buddy who works at my school has started a blog called The Head of the Class. So far, he only has one post, but give it time and I'm sure he'll be able to come up with a second eventually. After that, it's anyone's guess.
For his nom de blog, he has adopted the moniker Ed.U.Cater -- a name worthy of being an e-mail sign off in Learn Me Good (Lulu, $11.99). So if you get a chance, click on over to his blog and do the Internet equivalent of toilet papering his front lawn. Leave a silly comment.

No comments: