My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Holy insomnia, Batman!

Okay, it's four in the morning, and I just cannot seem to fall asleep. Perhaps it's my non-recommended new bedtime routine -- melting a bar of dark chocolate into a hot mug of Mountain Dew (saw that on the Colbert Report, and I'll be using that a lot). But whatever the reason, I saw no more point to just lying in bed.

So I started surfing around the web, and I came across this "Which superhero are you?" site. Of course I had to take the test immediately. And as you will see, the results came out with nothing unexpected. I tied for two superheroes, so I basically am an amalgam of Supes and Spidey. My only question is, who nominated Robin as a superhero??


Your results:
You are Superman
























Superman
90%
Spider-Man
90%
The Flash
65%
Hulk
60%
Robin
57%
Green Lantern
50%
Iron Man
45%
Supergirl
42%
Batman
30%
Wonder Woman
27%
Catwoman
25%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz

The only thing I would recommend for future superhero tests is to include Captain America. That way, everyone can say they have a little Captain in 'em.

And of course, we can't have the superheroes without the villains. So here are the results of my "Which villain are you?" test.



Your results:
You are Dr. Doom


































Dr. Doom
57%
Riddler
50%
The Joker
49%
Apocalypse
49%
Mr. Freeze
43%
Lex Luthor
41%
Juggernaut
41%
Magneto
40%
Dark Phoenix
36%
Venom
34%
Mystique
29%
Green Goblin
25%
Two-Face
25%
Catwoman
23%
Kingpin
23%
Poison Ivy
22%
Blessed with smarts and power but burdened by vanity.


Click here to take the "Which Super Villain are you?" quiz...

3 comments:

HappyChyck said...

Oh insomnia! Eegads! Sorry my powers as WONDER WOMAN cannot help you much.

Anonymous said...

I've never seen the X-Men ... but, if I am Dark Phoenix, I'm hot!!

Airam said...

I guess reading all of those super-hero comic books came in handy for you huh? ;)

I tried taking the test but had some technical difficulties ... I'm afraid that the only superhero I could be would be either Betty, Veronica or Miss Grundy.

Damn you Archie Comics!!