My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

March Monday Madness Winners!!

Ladies and gentlemen, kids of all ages!! The time has come to announce the winners of the March Monday Madness Contest!!!

So, without any further ado... let me pull some names out of the hat.

And the first winner is...

Ms. Longhorn!!!

And the second winner is...

Happychyck!!

Congratulations to both of you! Just send me an e-mail (learnmegood2@yahoo.com) and let me know if you'd like a copy of my book, Learn Me Good, or a T-shirt from the Mr. Teacher Store.

Thank you to everyone else who participated. As a token of appreciation for your continued support, I'd like to make you an offer. Anyone who is interested in getting a copy of Learn Me Good E-MAILED to them, please just send me an e-mail saying that you'd like a copy and I'll e-mail you one.

2 comments:

Ms. Longhorn said...

Woo hoo I never win anything!!!! :)

HappyChyck said...

Coolness!