My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Monday, March 08, 2010

What a spork!

Mrs. Math, another 3rd grade teacher, was sitting next to me at a meeting in the cafeteria the other day, and she directed my attention to a box of supplies sitting over in the corner. She said, "See if you can guess what my kids were calling each other today."

I scanned the printing on the box -- Napkins, cups, black sporks, trays.

Would you believe I guessed correctly? The kids were calling each other "black sporks!"

These kids will grab at anything to put each other down!

Well kids, if you are reading, here are a couple more suggestions of nasty names to call each other to REALLY burn:

Late Homework
Yellow Highlighter
Sticky Note
TELPAS Rater
Dirty Overhead Transparancy
Adopted Curriculum
Cum Folder

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cum folder has to be the worst of the options.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kherbert said...

Cum Folders - UGGG - I had to explain why a search on that hit the filter hard. Uncomfortable conversation to have with your principal.

TeacherFromTN said...

We had our "Math PLC" meeting yesterday morning. I thought of you when the Title I Coach held up a TAKS practice test!! At last week's meeting, she gave us the TN jumbo coloring book-sized test practice books for each student--what a spork!

Mister Teacher said...

Yes, every time I would get an email saying "Cum party," I felt VERY uncomfortable...