My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Egads, I've been tagged!

Elementary History Teacher, over at History is Elementary (sounds redundant, but roll with me here folks) has tagged me for a book meme. Per her site, here are the rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book
2. Open to page 123
3. Find the fifth sentence
4. Post the next three sentences
5. Tag five people and acknowledge who tagged you.

I know it's going to seem like blatant self-promotion -- especially to Mike in Texas, who is always going nuts about how I am blatantly self-promoting myself -- but the book that I have sitting here closest to my computer is my own book, Learn Me Good!

So, turning to page 123 and reading the sixth, seventh, and eighth sentences, we have this:

I'm not really sure how the selections were made, though. Pinar, Rafael, and Xander are in TAG, and deservedly so. But Tereelia, Guadelupe, and Kari are not, and they most definitely should be.

Wow, taken out of context like that, those are some incredibly boring sentences! For the next couple of weeks, I'm still offering to send an e-mail copy of Learn Me Good to anyone who e-mails me requesting a copy. Trust me, it's much funnier than these three sentences would show!

Anyway, to continue the book meme, I'm going to tag some people that haven't written in a while but need to! Ed U Cator, Simply Sublime, Ms. Longhorn, Rookie Teacher, and The Smithie.

5 comments:

Hall Monitor said...

http://detentionslip.org is the only thing people are talking about.

Mike in Texas said...

All in good fun bigguy

Mister Teacher said...

Mike, of course I know it's cuz ya love me, man. :)

Hall Monitor, really? Wow, here I thought we were talking about other things too...

Joel said...

You didn't tag me cuz you know I don't have any books that are that long, huh?

Simply Sublime said...

Oh my goodness, I just saw that I was tagged. So sorry Mr. Teacher. I'm a bit behind on blogging and reading them. :)