My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

the Carneys are back...

There's a great Carnival of Education but over at The Education Wonks this week. One of the articles that I really enjoyed was Coach Brown's take on people who think that teachers should stop complaining because they don't have it so bad compared to other professions. He writes:

"And by the way, firemen are never blamed for starting the fire, policemen are never blamed for committing the crime, and doctors aren't blamed for people getting fat. Teachers are most certainly a target of blame for the lack of education of children, even though they have no control over a multitude of variables. "


There's also a couple of pretty funny comic strips here.

Go on, check it out, what else have you got to do?

No comments: