My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

And now we wait

My kids took the math test today. I really have no idea how they did. I can make a few guesses based on the sheet of paper where they signed their names and wrote down what time they handed the test in, though.

Let's just say I'm not too pleased with a few of my kids who turned their test in before lunch.

But anyway, moving on. This week's Mr. Teacher column on education.com looks at the lighter side of state standardized testing. I had my kids write down some of their thoughts about the Texas test. There are a few humorous observations.

And, for those of you who are looking for reasons to continue drawing breath, please allow me to present reason number one to keep living:

Ed U Cater and Simply Sublime are finally blogging again!!!

1 comment:

Simply Sublime said...

I love it! You rock!! Good luck tomorrow.