My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Haven't been to the Carnival in a while

What with my extensive travels lately and all, it seems I haven't entered or explored the Carnival of Education for a few weeks. This week, though, I'm back, and I'm pointing people towards Pass the Torch, which is where it is being held!

My post about things to do before school starts is featured, as are several other good ones, including this discussion of multiplication vs. addition at Let's Play Math, and 101 ways to cope with teaching stress at Smart Teaching.

Kelly from Pass the Torch is also a proud author of a book called Empowering Youth, which I can pridefully say that I have gotten an advance copy to read. I am looking forward to being able to review it, so order your copy now!

No comments: