My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Summer lovin' (will) have me a bla-hast

This week's Mr. Teacher column on education.com continues the theme from last week, all about summer vacation plans. Last week, it was my kids' plans; this week, I talk about some of MY plans.


Thank you for those of you who have e-mailed me with YOUR plans for this summer vacation. I'm looking forward to turning those into next week's column. For those of you who haven't written to me, it's not too late! Write to me at learnmegood2@yahoo.com and let me know what you're doing this summer -- especially if you're doing something really wild!



And be sure to come back here tomorrow for this week's Carnival of Education!

No comments: