My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Miami vise

After a spectacular beginning, the Dallas Mavericks have lost the last two games in a row to the Miami Heat. Now while I'm not a huge fan of pro basketball -- in fact I got turned off to the pro version at around the same time I got infatuated with college ball -- I will follow the home team, especially when they are in the finals. But after the past two games, I'm wondering if maybe Dirk, Josh, and the rest of the team might need to show up at one of my Tuesday after-school enrichment program shoot-arounds.
The series is now tied at 2-2, with one game left to go in Miami. The Mavericks really need to win that last game in Miami to return home to Dallas with momentum.
In other news, I'm supposed to see Nacho Libre tomorrow. It looks VERY funny. I'll be sure to let you know what I think of it.

2 comments:

Artie Ziff said...

Don't laugh with Jack Black, laugh at him. It's funnier that way. Viva el Nacho!

Mister Teacher said...

I'm a little worried -- The Dallas Morning News gave Nacho Libre a lower rating than The Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift.
That can't be a good thing...