My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Carnival of Education in Texas

Once again, it's that time for the weekly Carnival of Education -- and this time it's being held right here in Texas! Over at Mike's site, Education in Texas, where as he says, "It's so hot, a Speedo is now considered formal attire." Good news for Phineus, since he actually enjoys wearing his extra-medium banana hammock around town...

Head on over for the Carnival, and stay for the ambience. Education in Texas is a great blog to read on a daily basis, and some days, you might even catch a full moon!


Moo Cows of Death said... I am going to have to drink heavily to get the image of Phin in a thong outta my head!

(Of course, I still think about him laughing while in pain when I think of him and funny.)


sexy said...

一夜情聊天室,一夜情,情色聊天室,情色,美女交友,交友,AIO交友愛情館,AIO,成人交友,愛情公寓,做愛影片,做愛,性愛,微風成人區,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人影片,成人,成人貼圖,18成人,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人影城,成人小說,成人文章,成人網站,成人論壇,情色貼圖,色情貼圖,色情A片,A片,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,寄情築園小遊戲, 情色A片,色情影片,AV女優,AV,A漫,免費A片,A片下載