My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's December, do you know where your shopping list is??

Welcome to the month of December! There are now less than 30 shopping days left till Christmas, so the time to get that shopping done is running out fast! Plus, electrolytes are killing the birds!




OK, enough dire verbage out of the way there...








I just wanted to send out a quick note to anyone who is interested in getting a fun, inexpensive gift for friends or family. I encourage everyone to check out my T-shirt store at SpreadShirt, and I've even added a couple of Christmas-themed shirts!





To sweeten the pot even further, Spreadshirt is running a sale from 12/1 - 12/5 celebrating "Cyber Monday" (the the whole cyber week!). Act fast and save 25%!






Also, if you'd like to get a copy of Learn Me Good for your loved ones, please act fast, as you don't want to be at the mercy of the post office! Remember that if you don't want to order through Amazon.com or lulu.com you can get a discount by going through me! I'll knock the price down to $10 (plus postage), plus you'll get a free bookmark, and an author's signature!



No need to worry about being trampled, no need to worry about being shot, no need to worry about being scammed! The best of all worlds!

3 comments:

Melissa B. said...

And I'ma gonna write about Mr. Teacher's Store this week! Please email me at scholastic_scribe@hotmail.com, telling me a little about how long you've had it, your inspiration, your income-or lack thereof-from it, etc. Do you see increased sales during the holidays? Is it a difficult enterprise to operate?

PS...I've got an Early Holiday Gift for you over at my place!

Unknown said...

Melissa's getting frisky...

For Christmas I got my momma this book called "Learn Me Good." Great little read.

Mister Teacher said...

Melisa, I have finally gotten done with this week's Carnival, so I will try to send you an email in the next couple of days!!

Carolyn, I've heard good things about that book... ;)