My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Holes in your ears?

One of my kids asked me the other day, "When girl babies are born, are their ears already pierced?"

I answered, "Yes, and on some of them, the belly button is pierced too."

Just kidding, I didn't say that, but I found it a very interesting question. One of my little boys has his ears pierced, and since it's against school rules for boys to wear earrings, he wears little toothpick-looking sticks in the holes every day. Too bad he wasn't born with his ears already pierced...


This week's Mr. Teacher column on education.com is titled "A Day Made Better." A while back, I was contacted by someone who works with the program started by OfficeMax and Adopt-A-Classroom. It's worth a look.

This week's Carnival of Education is up and running over at Lifelong Learners. It's worth a look, too!

No comments: