My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Moving shop!

I have been using CafePress for sometime now, and I have liked it. However, I have heard two complaints from people that might otherwise be interested in buying a T-shirt. One is that they are a bit too pricey. The other is that there are not more color choices.







Well now I've found a solution to both problems. I discovered a new site called Spreadshirt, and I have transferred most of my sayings (plus a few new ones) over to the NEW Mister Teacher's Store!









Most of the designs are teacher-related, but there are a few dedicated to popular TV shows.













I really hope that you'll check it out, pass it on to all of your colleagues, and hopefully buy a few shirts!

No comments: