My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Get out those libary cards

Hey everyone,

I would like to ask for a favor, though it should be a rather simple favor to carry out. I have discovered recently that if you request a book at the library and they don't have it in stock, they will often order a copy to get it to you.

So I would like to ask everyone who has a card at their local library to request a copy of my book, Learn Me Good. It doesn't cost you anything, but it really helps me out by getting more copies out there for the reading public. Plus, if you haven't read it yet, then you can get it through the library!

Thanks so much.

1 comment:

Melissa B. said...

Will do! Hey, Mr. T: Did you see that your a published author AGAIN? Thanks for Take Another Look Thursday contribution. Now's the time to REALLY put your thinking cap on: Don't forget my Silly Sunday Sweepstakes tomorrow--I've got a pretty funny snap this week!