My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Sunday, July 19, 2009

TAG me please!

Hey all, I'd like to make a request that can really help my book, Learn Me Good, get more exposure. This doesn't cost you a thing and it will take roughly 5 seconds of your time.

The more times a book is tagged with a certain category, ie, "humor," the higher it will rise in the visibility for readers to see when they look at that category.

I would be eternally grateful if you could go to the Amazon page for Learn Me Good -- then just find the section that says "Tags Customers Associate with this Product" and click the boxes next to "humor," "education," and "teaching."

That's it! Thank you very much to everyone who does this!!

No comments: