My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Friday, December 26, 2008

Warm holiday wishes

After gorging myself with meats and sweets for the past 3 days, I have returned to my own home today, and believe it or not, it's 80 degrees outside! On the day after Christmas! This is of course after it was in the mid-twenties last Tuesday...

Nutty Texas weather.

This week's Mr. Teacher column on education.com was again Christmas-themed, as it fell right on the holiday. It is titled, "New Holiday Classics." Enjoy my rewriting of a few favorite Christmas carols.

I hope everyone got what they wanted for Christmas.

1 comment:

Melissa B. said...

Hope Santa was good to you! BTW, I've got a holiday snap of a different kind for you on Sx3 tomorrow...please do stop by!