My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Monday, December 22, 2008

It's the best Christmas gift EVER, Charlie Brown!!

On Friday, one of my kids presented me with a Christmas gift. It was very festively wrapped in green and red paper, with a sweet little note attached that wished me a happy holiday and thanked me for teaching.

I unwrapped the gift and found a blue and white box that said, "Albuterol Sulfate Inhalation Solution, 0.083% -- For oral inhalation only."

Wow, somebody got me an asthma inhaler! SCORE!!! :)

Of course, (thankfully) they had only used the box as a carrier for the true gift, which turned out to be a bottle of Guess cologne.

Merry Christmas, everyone!!

6 comments:

Theresa said...

Hello,

I found your blog while searching the web for information related to my blog.

I think your site content is very good and I think we would both benefit from a link exchange. This would bring more targeted traffic to our sites, plus increase our websites' weight at the search engines, as they give greater value to the links from the topic-related sites rather than irrelevant backlinks.

My blog at http://eschoolsearch.blogspot.com/ is definitely related to yours.

I would be glad to link to your site in return to you linking back to mine.

Please email me at info@eschoolsearch.com to discuss further details on this.

Thank You

Theresa Fox

Melissa B. said...

Funny! Either way, I'm sure your sinuses are clear now!!

debrennersmith said...

www.debrennersmith.blogspot.com

great site

Jo said...

Too funny! I think my fave all time kid gift was a Duke U. barbie doll. I still have it. Dave thinks I am nuts. :)

Mike in Texas said...

Dude, Merry Christmas!

Your books were a big hit, thanks again for sending them.

Looks like you have some competition, another blogger shamelessly self-promoting her book!

Miguel

Ed U. Cater said...

Guess? Hmm.. Drakkar?