My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Monday, December 01, 2008

If you don't know Mamacita, where you been?

As you may have come to expect from me by now, I am shamelessly plugging something again today, but this time it's not myself or my book! Mamacita, who writes Scheiss Weekly, and is virtually the "Godmother" of blogging -- without the mumbling or the family-revenge-related mob hits -- has agreed to do a sort of December crossover with me where we talk each other up like there was no tomorrow.


So, without further ado...




When you hear someone called Mamacita, you instantly think wow, that person must be really cool, really laid back, and really stylish. (At least, that's what I think when I hear that.) Madam Scheiss certainly lives up to that. Her blog is a riot to read, she's personable (heck, she's even on my Facebook friends list!), and she knows what she's talking about when it comes to teaching! On top of that, she is what you would call a professional blogger as she writes for EcoSmart Plastics, One by One Media, and Steve Spangler Science, among others!



In addition to all of that sweet, chewy, bloggy goodness, she also is an online entrepreneur! If you're looking for something homemade to get your loved ones this Christmas, just check out the fireplace stocking at Mamacita's Etsy store!




I know that many people who happen by Learn Me Good are probably already readers of Scheiss Weekly, but if you've never checked it out, or if you haven't stopped by in a while, I hope that you will do yourself a favor and take a look.

You can thank me later.

5 comments:

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......

Unknown said...

You need to see a doctor if you only Scheiss Weekly.

Unknown said...

I had lunch with Mamacita last week. As it turns out, we lived within 25 miles of each other for over 30 years, but I never met her until I moved away.

"Ms. Cornelius" said...

Yep! Mamacita is the BEST!

And how do I get you a carnival submission, when the COE link site shows the December 10 hosting by that beloved Mamacita?

http://shrewdnessofapes.blogspot.com/2008/11/winners-never-cheat-or-at-least-they.html

It's my post about cheating....

Mister Teacher said...

thanks good girl, I like poker too.

Carolyn. . . ;P

Ms. C,
I dunno why it's already shooting entries to Mamacita, but I will include your post. Thanks for sending me the link!