My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Superbowl Wrapup

Greetings everyone! I'm getting an early start on Monday's post, which is the second in my

INTERACTIVE MONDAY

series. Thanks to everyone who participated last week. We all learned a lot about what our fellow teachers really enjoy teaching.

This week, the question is:

What was your favorite Superbowl commercial?

This is of course assuming that you actually watched the game (and watched the commercials), but even if you didn't, you can always watch them online.

I wasn't overly impressed with a lot of them, but I did find the Bud Light commercial with the cavemen pretty funny. "WHEEL SUCK!!" "BOTTLE OPENER SUCK!!"

And the E*Trade commercial with the talking baby buying stock and then spitting up was frankly disturbing. Though, truth be told, the one time I tried to buy stock online, I spit up afterwards.

OK, your turn! Share your thoughts!!

8 comments:

Amerloc said...

Sorry. We got so caught up in watching a game that was actually still undecided until the last few seconds that we had to use the commercial breaks to take a break.

Jenny said...

Loved the Coke ad with the Macy's balloons.

loonyhiker said...

I didn't think any of them were really outstanding but I liked the Life Water ads with the colorful lizards, the Pepsi one with Justin Timberlake, and the Coke ad with the balloons.

askthehomediva said...

Loved the screaming squirrel one…only because I feel like that 99 percent of the time.

Anonymous said...

I thought your blog was cool too!

Search

Anonymous said...

I liked the one about the thing.. no.. the other thing..

Mrs. Bluebird said...

Actually, for once, the game was worth watching. I liked the screaming squirrel one and the giant pigeons. Some of them were pretty boring - not as clever as in previous years. I still remember the herding cats one from a few years ago.

Anonymous said...

I know I"m a week late....I laughed out loud at the one where the guy uses the piece of a Dorito in a mouse trap and the guy in the rat costume blows through the wall and tackles him.