My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The most important meal of the day

This week's Mr. Teacher column over on education.com is all about my school's recent decision to move breakfast from the cafeteria to the classroom. We've been doing it for a couple of months now, and overall, I'd say the response has been tepid at best.

Read all about it over at education.com!

In other news, my partner officially has the flu (strain B), and I went to the doc's today and got prescriptions for flu medication (just in case) and pills that will hopefully give me my voice back before my honor society talk on Thursday night! Fingers crossed, please!

3 comments:

Susan Nations said...

We only serve breakfast in the classroom for those kids who arrive after our first bell rings. It's not fun...and most teachers don't like it. But we serve a population who comes to school hungry if not. It's a hard situation for certain.

Smithie said...

Get well. We are currently on our way into day two of a flu-induced, four day weekend, over 230 students out and 1/3 of our teachers, three days in a row, so the super called it a week.

Miss SeƱora said...

Wanted to say hi here, though I posted on the actual blog. Cheers!