My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Greetings

Hello readers!

It's 2008! Or at least, as I'm writing this, it WILL be 2008 in just a few hours. So like they say in the song, "May old acquaintance be forgot..." and let's make some new acquaintances!

As I like to do at the beginning of a new year, I'm going to throw open the guest book once again!

Here's how this works -- if you are reading this, please leave a comment listing your name, your location, and one interesting fact about yourself.

I look forward to hearing from all of you in the new year!

Be safe!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Al,
Crawley, West Sussex, S.E. England

There is nothing interesing about me.

Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

Vegas, baby, Vegas.

I read banned books.

Happy New Year!

ms-teacher said...

Northern California. When I consistently workout using free weights, I can bench 130 lbs., which isn't too bad for this 5 foot tall girl :)

100 Farmers said...

Too poor to live in Lakewood but they still deliver the Lakewood Advocate to taunt me.
I got a pair of rollerskates for Christmas.
Happy New Year and Good Crosswalk wrangling.

Msabcmom said...

Kelly: Central CA

Teach: 2nd grade

Recently into baking fun cookies. My most recently baked were stained glass cookies. Yum!

Mister Teacher said...

Thanks all for signing the guestbook. To put in my own entry,
Mr. Teacher from Dallas, TX.
I like ketchup.
Oh, and MrsABC, I'll be needing a few of those stained glass cookies to be sent soon!
Cajun, have fun reading the Necromonicon.
Ms Teacher, remind me not to get on your bad side.
Farmers, don't let those lakeheads get you down.
Oh hey, Al, almost didn't see you there. ;)

Michaele Sommerville said...

Michaele (not "Michelle"), "Mexico North" in Texas.

I've made the traditional "get in shape this year" resolution so I can 1) live longer and healthier and 2) fit into ballgowns for my husband's military formals. Taffeta just isn't attractive stretched to its limit!

Happy New Year!

IMC Guy said...

Chad
Wauwatosa, WI (suburb of Milwaukee)

I could eat pizza every day.

Mrs. T said...

Eastern Iowa.

Tomorrow I am attending the Iowa caucuses and I will not be wearing a taffeta formal. (Too cold. Now, if they were to make a flannel formal, that would be a different story.)

Happy 2008!

Nacho Lover said...

Julie, New York, NY.

Today I worked out with Gilad on Fit TV!