My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Monday, April 09, 2007

Can we fix the thermostat or something???

Last week started off quite nicely. It was warm in the mornings, and nice and sunny for recess, and on Tuesday, it had even gotten up to the high 80s and in some places, low 90s!

The bluebonnets are out in full bloom, and one of these days, I will take a picture and post it on here.

So imagine my surprise to walk outside on Saturday and find it snowing. Sure, it was Texas snow, so it didn't actually hit the ground or accumulate anywhere (at least not in Arlington), but still -- snowflakes in the sky, IN APRIL???

Curse you and your inconvenient truth, Al Gore!!!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Reminds me of the Prince song "Sometimes it snows in April". It snowed up here too but we have a lot on the ground now. Global warming is awful :(

Anonymous said...

Glad to see a new post. I was going through withdrawal. :o)