My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Three day weekend!

I am going to be taking a long weekend, so there won't be any new posts until Tuesday. I'm headed to Arlington for a couple of days, and I have a dentist appointment, and I'm taking my car in for a tuneup. Let's hope I don't get those two confused -- I don't want to get my teeth rotated, though my drive shaft could probably use a good flossing.
I'm also taking Monday as a day off. It's my own personal protest. Of what, I don't really know yet. But I'm sure I'll think of something.In the meantime, you high school teachers out there better down those Cokes while you still can. Texas at least is outlawing them in public schools. Now if only they would outlaw cafeteria corny dogs...

3 comments:

Mrs. T said...

Enjoy your self-inflicted long weekend!
Our district is soon going to adopt a new "wellness policy" that will pretty much outlaw most of the food sold in the cafeteria. Our student council makes a lot of money selling bagels and donuts and the kids have devised a clever way around this policy that will no doubt put the kabosh on their little racket. They plan to sell napkins and with that napkin you buy for 50 cents you get a free donut. So as far as the coke goes, maybe I could just buy the can and the contents will be a bonus?

Mister Teacher said...

Great idea, but it kind of sounds like they're ripping off Starbucks, where you can get a free mocha latte when you purchase a paper cup for $6.75.

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»