My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Go team!

Today we in meetings for most of the time, whether "nuts and bolts" type staff stuff, discussing the new RtI format, or talking with teammates about how many pencils each kid should be carrying when they walk into the room each day.

I did have a small amount of time to work in/on my classroom though, and one of the things I accomplished was the display about my classroom door.  Here's what it looks like:




Much like the Great Wall of China, the Great Rift Valley, and the Great Tuft of Hair on Donald Trump's head are visible from space, this signage about my door is visible from all the way down the hall, so I got that goin' for me.

Our theme this year is all about teams, teamwork, and maybe even teams of oxen, so I feel like my room now adequately fits in. 

We got our school t-shirts today, and they look really cool!  They're a neat shade of blue, they feel nice and soft, and the name of the school is stylishly written on it in sporting team fashion.  Here's a selfie of me wearing mine:





Tomorrow is Hump Day!  See you then!

No comments: