My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Monday, August 03, 2015

A very particular set of math skills

On the first day of school, I think I'm going to put on my best Liam Neeson impersonation and deliver this speech (with apologies to the writers of Taken):




"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for rewards, I can tell you I don't have stickers. But what I do have is a very particular set of math skills, skills I have acquired over a very long teaching career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people who don't show their work. If you try your best and do your homework, that'll be the end of it. I will not call your parents, I will not punish you. But if you don't, I will tell your parents, I will take away recess, and I will fail you."

No comments: