My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Well that's just great

I don't want to go into any details here, but the sad fact is that I am directly involved in my district's latest financial snafu. Through absolutely no fault of my own, things have happened with my paycheck that now need to be fixed, despite being a colossal mess.

I got a letter yesterday that had the superintendent's seal, that basically said, you need to contact payroll to get this resolved. Way to put the ball in MY court instead of taking responsibility. In addition, I apparently have to look up payroll's contact information myself, since no phone number, email address, fax, etc was included.

Gotta love the personal touch.

1 comment:

Christy said...

ugh. Good luck. After leaving my old district, (the one just north of the one where you teach), I began to get doctor bills from a surgery I had just before leaving that should have been covered by insurance. I called them and (after leaving increasingly annoyed messages for two weeks) they called me back and told me essentially, "sucks to be you" and hung up on me. Bureaucracy is awesome.