My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Career path already mapped

Yesterday after school, I was sitting in my classroom doing lesson plans with a colleague when the TAG teacher walked by with one of the 5th grade ne'er-do-wells. She was getting on his case about something, which came as no surprise to me at all, because when he was in my class 2 years ago, I was constantly on his case.

The TAG teacher asks me to ask this kid what time he finished his TAKS test the day before. So I obliged and asked him what time he finished.

He answered: "Between 11 and 1."

I looked at him for a second and then commented on what a fantastic cable repairman he was going to be, since he was already getting used to giving answers like that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

But you know, if he says 11-1, what he really means is 2:30.