My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Turn, turn, turn

Just a few links for today:

This week's Mr Teacher column over at education.com is titled, "A Few of My Favorite Things." It is a short list (Top 5) of things that make me happy to be a teacher. We tend to complain about the bad kids and the frustrations, but I wanted to list 5 random things that happen from time to time.

This week's Carnival of Education is up and running over at The Education Examiner, where the theme is the changing of the seasons. Lots and lots of good posts over there, folks!

Finally, here's a link to a pretty funny and pretty silly parody of the old GI Joe public service announcements from the old cartoons. Enjoy!

No comments: