My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Return of the Sequel, Part 2!

This week's Mr. Teacher column on education.com is a sequel of sorts. The response to my ideas back in January for the Hollywood writers' strike was very positive, so I came up with a few more ideas for movies and television shows, all teacher-related of course.


Grab some popcorn, find your comfiest chair, and check out the column over on education.com!

1 comment:

Nacho Lover said...

hee! thanks for the giggles!
especially the one about shooting kids out of an airlock. :)

it must be so much fun to be one of your students.