My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Yo, Joe!

Today is Anonymous Joe's birthday! So let's all sing a rousing round of Feliz Cumpleanos to our crazy art teacher!!

And speaking of Joe, my brother sent me this link today:
http://www.hasbro.com/gijoe/default.cfm?page=Entertainment/onlinegames/casualgames/gijoetriviagame

It takes you to a pretty funny Family Feud-style game show that will strike a chord if your childhood was anything like mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I scored 700 to the Evil Doers 300. That, and never having owned a GI Joe in my life. And that makes me a "WINNER". Thanks Mr. Teacher

AJ