My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Saturday, May 14, 2011

We won!!

Last weekend, when the local store had their Free Comic Book Day contest, I encouraged as many of my kids to go and participate. Friday, when I asked who thought they could go, all 31 hands were raised. Monday, when I asked who had ACTUALLY gone, 5 hands were raised.

OK, so my own kids didn't help out too much. Most of them said that they had their First Communion on Saturday. My response was, "And did it last until 10PM?? You couldn't have gone then???" (Not really)

But kids from other grades must have really helped, because we learned yesterday that my school won! We get $250 worth of graphic novels for our library! And our librarian has let ME be the one to go and pick them out!!

This is a comic-junkie's dream come true.

No comments: