My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Living in the Land of Procrasti

That is, the sovereign state of Procrasti. Procrasti-Nation, even.

I have been so incredibly lazy over the past 2 weeks. Sure, I've attended a staff development, I've taken care of some wedding stuff, I've cleaned up around the house. However, I keep feeling that I should be doing some writing, if not on Learn Me Gooder, then at least on SOMETHING. But I don't...

At any rate, here's something completely different...

If anybody out there subcribes to the Dish Network for their tv channels, and if you get Veria, please check out a show called Whatta Ya Think? The guide shows this coming on at 4:00 on Sat, 5:00 on Sun, and 4:30 weekdays (EST). I was ON this show, once upon a time, and they are FINALLY airing it. Of course, since I don't actually get the Dish Network, I can't watch it.

But if you do, you can keep an eye out for me. I'll be the goofy guy who laughs too much, blinks too much, and is real good at math. Oh, and I win.

If you DO happen to see me, please let me know, especially if you've recorded it. I would love to get my hands on that!

No comments: