My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Thursday, September 24, 2009

It'll cost ya

This afternoon, one of my kids had been jangling a quarter around in his pocket (which always annoys me). As I was walking around the room, I noticed that he had placed the quarter on his desk. So as I walked by, I picked it up, put it in my pocket and as I walked away, I said, "Thanks for paying me 25 cents for being such a good teacher! Tomorrow, bring a ten dollar bill."

The kids all laughed, and we carried on. I totally meant to give him the quarter back at the end of the day. Unfortunately, I forgot. Oh well. We'll see if I remember tomorrow...

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

As a second grade teacher I purposely buy clothes with pockets - when I get home I daily find things I don't remember picking up. Most of the time they don't remember who it belongs to either.

Nick James said...

Sounds like a decent way to supplement teacher salaries!