My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Video review

Lazy Sunday here at Mister Teacher's house. Still recovering my voice, hoping I'll be able to talk to the kids tomorrow. Football game on the background, rooting my fantasy teams on. Thought it'd be a good time to put up a couple of links.

The Darth Vader video has sort of plateaued, but if you haven't seen it yet, or if you have friends who haven't seen it yet, please check it out again, and comments are always welcome!

Same goes for the Learn Me Good infomercial -- my tribute to Billy Mays! Makes a great Halloween gift, Thanksgiving gift, or Christmas gift!

Do you know anyone who could use a healthy dose of Fractorix? Check out the video and see if you or your loved ones exhibit any of the symptoms.


Also, don't forget to sign the guestbook at the bottom of my page!

No comments: