My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Here goes nothing

Okay, I have finally done it. At much urging from my friends and family, I have finally sent a copy of Learn Me Good to Oprah Winfrey.

Sure, I realize that most likely, nothing will ever come of this. But even if my chances are only one in a quadrajagillion -- that's still a chance.

Plus, it gives me the chance try out this nifty little toy underneath my Google search box.

Keep your fingers crossed.

5 comments:

Airam said...

My fingers are crossed for you!

And if nothing comes of it, don't worry. YOU WROTE A BOOK! Not a lot of people can say that so CONGRATULATIONS about that!

Mister Teacher said...

Thank you very much!

Mike in Texas said...

As Dave Barry said, authors will do anything to get on Oprah's show!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Are you serious, that's awesome. I hope there is a positive outcome for you.
P.S. Oprah's my favourite person.

Anonymous said...

Oops I forgot to say that Oprah really likes teachers. She had her big Christmas giveaway for them a year or two ago....I'd say you would be on her good side.