My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Weekend progress

The good news is that I Coulda Caught That Pass is sitting at #1 on the Kindle ebook nonfiction sports football (American) list. WOOHOO!!
 


The not so great news is that it hasn't cracked the top 1,000 overall free book list.
 


I blame Oprah.

2 comments:

Summers School said...

Kindle Smindle!

When is this all going to hop, skip, and jump over onto the Nook format?

I know my husband would love to read this. :)

Mister Teacher said...

Summers, I signed up for the Kindle Select program which makes it exclusive to the Kindle for 90 days. I did it in the hopes that my free days would give it a lot of exposure, but that doesn't seem to have happened.

Send me an email, and I may be able to get some ideas for how to get a Kindle book onto the Nook.