My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Monday, February 22, 2010

A mental health birthday

Today was my birthday!

As a present to myself, I am taking Monday off (thus the reason I'm still up at 1AM). Taking a break from painting the house, grading papers, making tests, etc. Still have plenty to do, but I need a mental health day!

4 comments:

askthehomediva said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great one. p.s. If we took a "mental health" day every time we needed one, would anyone ever show up for work? ;-)

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! I enjoy your blog. I rarely comment on it, but I always read it.

Mister Teacher said...

Carol and John, thank you!
I'm amazed some teachers EVER show up to work. :)

Ginger Snaps said...

Sometimes, you just got to! I need a mental health day, too.