My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Links to links

Just a quick update here for 2 great links.

First, this week's Carnival of Education is up and running at Steve Spangler's Science Blog. My post about the 3 year blogiversary is up as well as many others.

Second, this week's Mr. Teacher column on education.com is titled, "Ad Nauseum." It's my proposal for education-related Superbowl commercials.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Melissa B. said...

I often check out Steve Spangler just out of pure enjoyment. And I also use Super Bowl commercials as a teaching tool. Propaganda, anyone?

BTW…don’t forget Sx3 tomorrow. It has a Texas-sized theme. Something about armadillos?

Mister Teacher said...

Armadillos? The Texas state bird??