My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

learnmegood.com

So far, a lot of people have gotten entries in the Learn Me Good February Sweepstakes by leaving comments and signing the Guestbook, but I think that Joel at So You Want to Teach is the only person who has actually posted the www.learnmegood.com link for 5 entries!

I encourage (and beg!) everyone to put up a link for learnmegood.com! If you already link to Learn Me Good, just change your link and let me know! You'll get more entries into the sweepstakes (to win a T-shirt or a book), AND you'll be doing your country a service. :)

No comments: