My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Friday, December 15, 2006

The 10 days of Christmas, Finale

Final day, folks. Hope you enjoyed it. No more school for me until January 3rd!!!!!


On the tenth day of Christmas, my students gave to me:

10 Splitting Migraines
9 Kids a-Cheating
8 Torn up Textbooks
7 "I don't wanna"s
6 Tattlers Tattling
5 Broken Things...
4 Dirty Words
3 Smug Smirks
2 Middle Fingers
And a Fart Ripped in a Hurry.

3 comments:

CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

I hate to sound smug, but we don't have to go back until January 8th. And I, for one, will relish every single day of the next three weeks!

Airam said...

I love this ... it's hilarious!

And I go back the 8th too ... however I don't finish until tomorrow.

:(

Mister Teacher said...

Ugh, I am so glad we did not have to go all the way up to Christmas...
Though I'm sure you both will be enjoying that extra week in the new year.