My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Friday, February 04, 2011

Happy blog day, with snow!


Hey, if you missed it, don't feel bad. I even missed it myself! But a few days ago, Learn Me Good the blog turned 5 years old!

Yep, I started this thing on January 30th, 2006, and it's been going strong ever since. And just think, only a few days after, we've had crazy weather that has closed the school down! Including actual accumulated snowfall last night and this morning! Check out the snow angel I made in the front yard! If you look really closely, you'll see a smiley face. :)

In lieu of flowers or presents for the blog's birthday, please sign the guest book if you've never done so!

3 comments:

elysabeth said...

When we had our big week of snow, it sleeted right afterwards so we couldn't make snow angels and I'm pretty sure my kids didn't even attempt to make any snowmen in our yard. That's how terrible it was here - lol. I really am glad I found your blog. You go from fun to funny to serious. So hope the next five years bring you just as much as the past five have. Keep blogging - E :)

--------------
Elysabeth Eldering
Author of the Junior Geography Detective Squad, 50-state, mystery, trivia series

Where will the adventure take you next?

http://jgdsseries.blogspot.com
http://jgdsseries.weebly.com

Edna Lee said...

Everybody!! All together now!

Happy Blog day to you!
Happy Blog day to you!
Learn Me Good is now fi-ive
And can start kinder-gar-ten soon!

Mister Teacher said...

Thank you, thank you, ladies!!